Submit A Journal To Slideaholics
Ok folks this one is a bit more for the, next level, creative types among us. If that sounds like you, or you’ve got a small crew and writing, shooting or video is what you do. Then you might want to contact us. To submit content for consideration in a journal, you’ll need to be a Slideaholics subscriber.
Editors Tip: before producing content for a journal, it’s a good idea to pitch it to us first and let us know what you have in mind. Then we can all move forward together from there. Remember we’re here to help you with this. So don’t be reluctant to ask questions if you have them.
Before you start on a journal send an email to email@example.com from the same email address that you used to subscribe, and we’ll get back to you asap with details on how to proceed.
Some points to consider:
- Slideaholics pulls over 10k PV’s and over 200k hits per week. If you suspect our traffic would suit your content, then give us a yell.
- When thinking of content, ask yourself this. What would interest me as a reader? Try to avoid really blatant advertorial style content. You know the stuff, really obvious advertising masquerading as content. It tends to annoy people, and as such, it’s less likely to pass editorial.
- All photos, copy writing and videos that pass editorial for journals are credited to you when published. Final editing and layout is credited to Slideaholics.
- The copyright on all content naturally remains yours, your writing, photos or videos will never be offered for sale by us.
- Naturally all published journals will be linked to your website, or Instagram or whatever you like, where you can showcase more of your work.
Editor’s Note: Please be aware that although we do everything we can to help you with this process. We cannot guarantee that all journals submitted will pass the editorial process. Our standards are what keep our readers coming back for more. Our highest priorities will always be, does it fit with slideaholics and will it interest our readers? The bottom line here is this. Although we will always do our best to try make this happen. The Editor maintains the right to editorial control. The Editors decision on whether to publish, or not, is final and not negotiable.